qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Old DOS under Qemu

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Old DOS under Qemu
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 10:27:31 +0200

On 5/13/05, Ronald <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I'm already using the latest FreeOSZoo windows build.
>
> This doesn't mean that it perform like Christian's or Kazu's one, you can
>  get a try.

Actually I performed some comparisons yesterday using nbench on
a qemu linux guest on winxp host, and in terms of speed, my version is
as good, not better, than FreeOSZoo.

What I don't understand is why qemu on XP host is performing better than
qemu on linux host (without kqemu of course...). Qemu on xp is around 2 or
3x faster. Am I doing something wrong here ?

Christian