qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Cursor problems.

From: Juergen Lock
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Cursor problems.
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 01:42:06 +0200 (CEST)

In article <address@hidden> you write:
>When running qemu on my HP laptop, I cannot seem to use the cursor in the
>guest os.  The guest OS can be any os, windows reactos linux, etc.  The
>host OS is fedora core 3. Basically, the cursor shows up as normal on the
>screen, but when I click in to let qemu grab the focus, the cursor jumps
>to the bottom right as soon as any motion happens.  The buttons all still
>function properly, I know this because in reactos the curusor is
>positioned just above the time.
>[...]

I cannot help you other than by saying this is the exact same
phenomenon i have on linux since switching to a 2.4 kernel (because
of this promise sata card i got, apparently there's no 2.6 driver
for that for some reason.)

 Same box runs qemu just fine with working cursor using FreeBSD as
host os...

        Juergen