qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] cocoa.m using openGL

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] cocoa.m using openGL
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 16:45:53 +0300

Peter,

You can use the "diff" command (I think it's available on OS X) to
create patches, and then you can post those patches here.

Please add comments wherever possible to indicate what you done
(something small and simple).

BTW: have you tried to perform any benchmarking to see if there's any
speed gain from your work compared to the standard QEMU?

Thanks,
Hetz