qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] cocoa.m using openGL

From: Peter Stewart
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] cocoa.m using openGL
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:47:56 +0200

Hi Hetz,

I will do a comparison, and a diff, and add some more comments.

I have a 800Mhz ibook 640M. When I ran Knoppix, and glxgears I got 7fps on OpenGL profiler and 5fps reported by glxgears. OpenGL profiler reported that a maximum of 5% of the time was being spent in OpenGL. On average about 2% of the time was spent in OpenGL. The peak fps was 27 fps, this happens during the text based startup of Knoppix (the green bar with the text spinner). I would like to run doom2 shareware dos based to see what fps I get, should be okay I think, but don't know how to get a bootable image with the shareware software on it.

thanks,
peter.