qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] cocoa.m using openGL

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] cocoa.m using openGL
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:47:43 +0200

On 28 mai 05, at 20:39, Mike Kronenberg wrote:

Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:
It doesn't work on my iMac DV G3 400. I know that its ATI Rage 128 is very limited, but I think that we'll had to keep both version...

Did You get an error-message so we could include a autoswitch?

Nop... The main window's buffer seems to point to a wrong memory address. I have seen, this bug before when playing with OpenGL and texture on this Macine. Screenshot here:

http://stegefin.free.fr/q-ogl.png

Pierre.