qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] gtk2 driver

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] gtk2 driver
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:44:44 -0400

Updated gtk2.c and xvid_fs.c; Fullscreen mode now works perfectly, there is no
more title bar above qemu window. "Your illusion is now complete." I may or
may not hack gdk_set_window_pointer.c to support linux framebuffer, if I do
I'll probably add a fb_fs.c to support fullscreen mode in the framebuffer as
well. Otherwise I do not plan on adding more to this - for X11 it already
fully supports everything that the SDL version did.