qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Looking for an easy way to exchange data bidirectional

From: Henrik Nordstrom
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Looking for an easy way to exchange data bidirectional between host and guest (including some suggestion)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:55:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Christian MICHON wrote:

I used 3 ways, either valid with msys or dos shell.
all fail :(
I can ping 10.0.2.2 perfectly, I even tried as administrator inside a dos
prompt.

Good.

the file I'm trying to get inside the guest is barely 58 bytes long

Anyone ever got tftp to work inside a XP host ?

I don't have any to test on, but the code is extremely simple and not OS dependeng in any manner except the small detail that UNIX style paths must be used.

Where is the file on the host?

What tftp argument did you gave to qemu when you started it?

What path did you try to retreive from the guest?

Regards
Henrik