qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Freeoszoo now has a forum!

From: jeebs
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Freeoszoo now has a forum!
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:43:24 -0500

Stefano;

Also, I see that you are doing the Windows daily cvs builds again!

That's good to see...  Thanks Stefano.  Thanks Ronald.

As for the forum...

Obviously there are still some issues (for example, language issues), but I
think most people will still prefer the qemu forum at
http://m2.dad-answers.com/qemu-forum/ since it's already fairly well
established and it doesn't require registration.

For an open forum, it's doing pretty well and people are behaving
themselves.

Of course, yours is more about the FreeOSZoo and the images it provides,
rather than qemu in general.