qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Norton Ghost crashes with page fault for me too.

From: Henrik Nordstrom
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Norton Ghost crashes with page fault for me too.
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:39:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Ishwar Rattan wrote:

A points to note:

It is free software, doesn't work for you, do not use it.

I would put it in slightly different words:

It's free software (as in free speech, not gratis), if it doesn't work for you fix it or have it fixed for you by whatever means you find suitable. If you do not want to have it fixed find an alternative which suits you better.

Regards
Henrik