qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] re: Nothing happens

From: Josef Moffett
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] re: Nothing happens
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:08:22 +0400

Paul Brook wrote:

In your configure output I notice you didn't have static versions of the
SDL libraries available. This will limit the availability of the SDL
support somewhat.

In most cases it doesn't make any difference. Static SDL is only needed if you're building qemu-fast or you're building everything as static libraries, neither of which are the default.

Paul