qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] quick gtk2.c update

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] quick gtk2.c update
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:01:03 -0400

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 12:25:54AM +0200, Sebastien Bechet wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>
> I have no time to test your patch :-( I think I can do it in august...

I have to know how you got GdkPixbuf to work with your GTK patch.
I looked at using GdkPixbuf but it seems not flexible enough to support
the graphic requirements of most OSes... I wish to understand how you got
your version to show graphics images correctly. I did not think it was possible
unless GdkImage was used directly.

> Nevertheless, now gtk driver works (i suppose :-p),

Depends on how you define "works".

It is usable. Still a few oddities that need tending to.

> i have some old
> glade files on my hard disk to add Qemu-GTK GUI.
>
> Do you want I send it on the ML ? Maybe it can give you some idea if you
> have time to continue ? I tried to be as simple as firefox can be...

I am not very good with GUI designing.. but I would not mind taking a look.