qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Opendarwin 7.2.1-RELEASE in FreeBSD box

From: Que, Wei-Feng
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Opendarwin 7.2.1-RELEASE in FreeBSD box
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:02:10 +0800

Hi all,

        I installed the opendarwin 7.2.1 -release in my FreeBSD 5.4-release-p2
use qemu 0.7.0
        After I finished install it and reboot it from the image.
        The Opendarwin can not be boot...
        It said :

        Still waiting for root device

        And here is my hardware list of my PC
        CPU: P IV 1.4GHZ
        MEM:256 SDRAM
        VIDEO CARD: nVIDIA GForce 2 MX 200  32MB RAM
        HARD DISK: Sumsang 60G

        I enclosed the snapshot of booting.....

        Have any idea ?

Best Regards
--Weifeng Que
RC +
Tel : 0086-21-38954626 ext 3725
Mail: weifeng dot que at citigroup dot com