qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Building qemu on Sparc Solaris 9 or 10

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Building qemu on Sparc Solaris 9 or 10
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:49:41 -0700

I keep getting this with the standard file.

address@hidden [ ~/qemu-0.7.0/] 138> sh configure
configure: bad substitution
address@hidden [ ~/qemu-0.7.0/] 139>

When I take out the bsd magic since I only care about SVR4, I get a bunch of compile time errors.

Any suggestions?  Should I be using gmake?

jonathan

--
Jonathan R. Kalbfeld            NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
MIST Support Engineer           4800 Oak Grove Drive M/S: 311-104

My opinions do not represent those of Caltech, JPL, NASA, or the US Government. If you feel you have received this message in error, please notify me, as I may have your e-mail address incorrectly recorded. Any e-mail sent to this address may at times be examined by any of the preceeding organizations, so please limit communications of a personal nature if you feel uncomfortable with a third party viewing those communications.