qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] M68K emulation

From: Paul Brook
Subject: [Qemu-devel] M68K emulation
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:39:26 +0100

Just a note to let people know I'm starting on implementing m68k/coldfire
target emulation for qemu.

I've only just started, so plans are a bit vague, don't have anything to show
yet. My work will be publicly availbale under the LGPL like the rest of qemu.

I'll probably start by implementing linux-user emulation, followed by system
emulation. Initial system emulation will probably be of a coldfire reference
platform. I'll also look at existing m68k emulations, see if any of their
hardware emulation can be reused.

Paul