qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Multiple NIC's With Redirected Ports

From: wrichter
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Multiple NIC's With Redirected Ports
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:17:01 +0000

I am trying to simulate three NIC's, with redirected ports from the host to my
simulated system. I want port 22 to go to NIC 1, and port 443 to go to NIC 3.
Is this possible? So far, I think only eth0 seems to be working on my guest OS,
so maybe my -redir tcp:22::22 -redir tcp:443::443 are screwing up the multiple
NIC's?? I have to redirect ports in order for the guest OS to have servers
right (SSH, SSL web)? I am using QEMU 0.7.0.

I just want to make sure my invocation of QEMU (under Windows XP) isn't
screwing anything up:

qemu.exe -L "\Program Files\Qemu\bios" -m 256 -hda "C:\Program
Files\Qemu\RooHoneynet.img" -enable-audio -localtime -nics 3 -redir tcp:22::22
-redir tcp:443::443

--
Wolfgang Richter