qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Multiple NIC's With Redirected Ports

From: Wolfgang Richter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Multiple NIC's With Redirected Ports
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:00:22 -0400

Alright, found out I was editing the wrong line in the QEMU menu script
file for windows.  Now it seems to work a lot better.  I am still
wondering if it is possible to setup my guest OS as a bridging interface
within the simulated environment?  And with 3 nics can I redirect ports
to individual NIC's??