qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Forum

From: jeebs
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Forum
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:16:32 -0500

Ouch!

Would it be a good idea to have it hosted on FreeOSZoo?

After all, he did originally set up one.

Maybe you could just move your backup there?  (Assuming he's willing, etc.
He might not be, since it's a university server.  You might not be allowed
access to it as admin, etc.)

I hope you get it back up and running.