qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Forum

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Forum
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:58:36 +0200

Hi,

I just talked to ev1servers and I'm renting a full new server within
the next 24 hours (I'm actually waiting right now for their
confirmation call). Judging from their history and their time in this
business, I think the situation will be much better (and the transfer
limit is 1000GB per month :)..

So if everything will go ok, I'll have a new QEMU forum ready by
monday (no banner ads or any ads at all), although I'm affraid that
until I can get my hands on the old server, I wouldn't be able to
transfer old messages to the new forum.

Also, to make sure, this server will be backed up to an off site
location each day.

Thanks,
Hetz