qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] new forum

From: carlo . andreoli
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] new forum
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:01:04 +0100

>I rented a new server and opened up a new forum, with the same look as
>the old one.
>
>You still need to re-register as I haven't found any good backup and
>I'm trying to investigate a possible recovery, but for now - you can
>start using the forum.
>
>there's a new URL: http://qemu.dad-answers.com/qemu-forum/

I've tried to register yesterday, and received an error. Trying again today
I've discovered that I'm already registered as a user (carloa) but it seems
that my password wasn't not recorded correctly, since every attempt to
log in is refused with the "invalid password" error message. How can this
be solved? May be the easiest way is that you delete the user carloa and
let me register again

Thank you in advance

Carlo

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/