qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] documentation of Qemu+openSSI

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] documentation of Qemu+openSSI
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 11:26:20 +0200

Mulyadi,

I think it will be a good idea if you put the Howto that you've sent
to here - inside the QEMU forums in the HOWTOs section. That way, you
could always edit your text in the forum and it's the most accessible
way for everyone.

Check it at http://qemu.dad-answers.com/

PS: you could also put the file you sent me in the forum too, as I
don't have SSH right now from where I type this right now. Just don't
put it as a ZIP file please :)

Thanks,
Hetz