qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] scrollable window

From: Jernej Simonèiè
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] scrollable window
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:07:56 +0200

On Sunday, July 10, 2005, 19:57:57, Jim C. Brown wrote:

> That works too. So Herbert, tell us how does one set up a virtual screen
> a la X Server style when one is using Windows? Presumably there is some
> "powertoy" out there which does this, but I don't know of any myself.

Windows 9x (and presumably ME) allowed you to do this with certain drivers,
but AFAIK this isn't supported on 2000 and newer (I'm not certain about
NT4). You'd get 2 scrollbars in the Display properties Control Panel
applet, one for physical resolution and another for virtual.

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

Toothache tends to start on Saturday night.
       -- Laird's Law