qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu 7.0 under Suse 9.1 with windows 2000 sp 4 spanish

From: ARO
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 7.0 under Suse 9.1 with windows 2000 sp 4 spanish
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:07:37 +0200

Hi ...

I have got a qcow image of my windows 2000 S.O. that i  am using on
Qemu for win 7.0 (xp). When i use this image in qemu under linux i can
boot but i can not continue after the splash logo screen of windows
2000 . What happens?  Why this image is ok in Qemu for windows and it
can not run on Qemu on linux ...?

I tried to dissable under linux the kqemu module but with the same results ...
I have compiled the qemu 7.0 without patches ...

Please if someone can help me !!!