qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Open Hack'Ware question

From: J. Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Open Hack'Ware question
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:49:29 +0200

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 10:32 -0500, Brian Wheeler wrote:
> All of the websites that are referred to in the docs and source are
> missing.  Is there another place to get it?  I'm tinkering with the idea
> to try to boot aix on qemu.

There was a broken link.
I just fixed it.

But, for your information, AIX boot has been tested and does not boot.
The reason is it use a specific boot file format (with AIXM magic at
start) and I did not spent any time to discover where is stored the code
offset (but I know what the offset value is).
As reported in OHW README, I did test AIX 4.3.3 & 5.1.

--
J. Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized