qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] news on the OS X cocoa port

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] news on the OS X cocoa port
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:12:17 +0200

I just looked at the screenshots, and if you don't mind, I want to
offer few suggestions for your GUI:

1. RAM size - how about adding up/down arrows (in addition to what you
have right now) to increase RAM?
2. Instead of Radio buttons in the Floppy/CDROM/Hard drive, I would
suggest to replace it with Check Boxes, so the ones that are not
needed by the user, will be grayed out until the check boxes will be
marked.
3. I would also suggest to add a "Boot from" pull down menu - to
select from which device to boot (useful for CD installation etc..)

Thanks,
Hetz