qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Open Hack'Ware question

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Open Hack'Ware question
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:33:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Jocelyn Mayer wrote:

That would be cool, since this will also help me with booting
RTEMS/PowerPC apps (which are also standard multi-boot elfs)
Unfortunately, I've not been able to come with any patch for this yet...

You should be able to boot an ELF image using -kernel option.
Or it has been broken once again...
I have to check this point.

Could you be so kind and let me know if it works on qemu trunk? There is a lot of unknown variables in this equation. Perhaps also RTEMS might be broken, or Qemu don't like RTEMS way of dealing with PPC750/eMesquito board...

BTW: I'm using -M prep

Thanks!
Karel
--