qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Can you commit the pcnet patch ?

From: Filip Navara
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Can you commit the pcnet patch ?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:43:04 +0200

Christian MICHON wrote:

Hi Filip,

On 7/20/05, Filip Navara wrote:
Hmm, I used it on Windows some time ago...

did it work ? I manage to update and compile the patch for qemu 0.7.0
and windows host (see attached file). I added some #ifdef and followed
Paul's hint of yesterday (thx Paul :) ).

It compiles fine, but all my clients crash whenever the tcp/ip layer gets
loaded. I tried on linux slaxpro.iso, win95b and win2003/sp1 eval.

Any uber-hacker on windows who could get this to work, pls ?
Thanks in advance.
I used it with ReactOS and WinXP. I remember that except the compilation fixes I also had to fix the PCI subsystem id ... Anyway, the patch that I made at that time should be available somewhere in the qemu-devel archives. I'll try to find it when I get at my home computer.

- Filip