qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] news on the OS X cocoa port

From: Stealth Dave
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] news on the OS X cocoa port
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:33:27 -0700

On Jul 21, 2005, at 6:46 AM, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

On 7/21/05, Mike Kronenberg <address@hidden> wrote:
Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

I'm thinking of a new way to store the images and saved VMs, too.
Maybe we could make something like vpc: A package with the config,
disk-images and saved VMs, located in ~/Documents/QEMU PCs/

Nice idea.

I would recommend ~/Library/QEMU/PCs as an alternative. OS X tends to store all of its program specific configuration information in the Library folder, which separates it from actual Documents such as disk images, word processor files, images, etc.

Just $0.02 from the Peanut Gallery! :)

- Dave