qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] We kindly ask you to get to know wit h this letter. ¹1149-A

From: Stephen Marenger
Subject: [Qemu-devel] We kindly ask you to get to know wit h this letter. ¹1149-AFRRQA
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:26:24 -0600

Our company deals with the software development, creation of  human-engineered
interface web-sites and  modern design.
We work with the clients from Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland  and the USA.

Our Head Office is located in Lithuania. Our employees are all around the world
and they work with their Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland  and the USA
clients  by Internet. We have a lot of clients on the territory of  Canada,
United Kingdom, Deutschland  and the USA We have some difficulties with the
control of financial operations on the territory of  Canada, United Kingdom,
Deutschland  and the USA. If you are in the Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland
 and the USA we would like to suggest you a vacancy of our Financial Manager.
You will manage and work with the financial operations of our clients which are
in Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland  and the USA. At the moment we are in
need of people from all the cities of Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland  and
the USA
It is easy work that takes several hours a day and you will be able to combine
it with your principal business and get the additional  earnings.
If you are interested in this offer and want to get  more information the we
kindly ask you to send us the following information:
-     Full name
-     Address
-     Contact e-mail address
-     Resume (if available)
to this e-mail: address@hidden
Attention! We kindly ask you not to   answer this letter.  But  please just
send the requested information to the given e-mail: address@hidden
And after all our managers will keep in touch with you.
(* We kindly ask you  not to consider this letter to be Spam. E-mailing is not
forbidden on the territory of our country)
Thank you for attention.