qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing WIndows

From: Mark Guertin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing WIndows
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:57:29 -0400

On 27-Jul-05, at 11:11 AM, Paul Brook wrote:

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 15:43, Mark Guertin wrote:

Gcc 4.x does not.  Getting dyngen problems here when trying but I
haven't had time to chase anything down on it yet.

dyngen: blr expected at the end of op_bfsw_TO_cc

sure enough, after a quick objdump there is no blr (or variation).
Figured this is likely a known thing as gcc 4.x is kind of bleeding
edge.

See the 3rd Q in http://www.geocities.com/nixling_gone/faq.html

Paul

Thanks, I figured this would be a problem and that's why I didn't try to chase things down. Sadly the current distro I'm playing with (Fedorca Core PPC) doesn't even have a gcc3 option!! But on that note I'll not be staying with this distro for long either.

Thanks for the info.

Mark