qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KQEMU on Linux-AMD64 host: SESSION5_INITIALIZATION_FAIL

From: Sebastián E. Peyrott
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KQEMU on Linux-AMD64 host: SESSION5_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:58:04 -0500 (CDT)

Just a followup:
The problem has been confirmed to happen with GCC
3.3.5 and GCC 4. Debian-based system (Ubuntu Hoary).
A screenshot can be found here:
http://m2.dad-answers.com/qemu-forum/viewtopic.php?t=123

Apparently, QVM86 also behaves in a similar way.

I've only tested OEM XP and 2K versions of Windows.
I'm not familiar with Qemu's codebase, but I'd be glad
to help in any way I can.
Thanks.

Correo Yahoo!