qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Fwd: confirm 5b3f8804f035edfa46b0767b84f616256023037b

From: Rafał Cygnarowski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Fwd: confirm 5b3f8804f035edfa46b0767b84f616256023037b
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:38:21 +0200

What's this!!?? I've got about three messages of this kind recived already.
When I try to click on link in message I've got following information
displayed:

Bad confirmation string
Invalid confirmation string: 5b3f8804f035edfa46b0767b84f616256023037b.
Note that confirmation strings expire approximately 3 days after the initial
subscription request. If your confirmation has expired, please try to
re-submit your subscription. Otherwise, re-enter your confirmation string.

It's strange since I check my mail every day...