qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: no start on amd64 (was "Nothing happens")

From: Rudi Lippert
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: no start on amd64 (was "Nothing happens")
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:58:11 +0200

Thanks for your reply.
I only created the bt because someone said it might help.
configure output looks fairly good to me, but I don't know much about those
things.
Is there anything else that might help understanding the problem?
Btw: Qemu is not even taking up CPU.

Install prefix    /usr
BIOS directory    /usr/share/qemu
binary directory  /usr/bin
Manual directory  /usr/share/man
ELF interp prefix /usr/gnemul/qemu-%M
Source path       /var/tmp/portage/qemu-softmmu-0.7.1/work/qemu-0.7.1
C compiler        gcc
Host C compiler   gcc
make              make
host CPU          x86_64
host big endian   no
target list       i386-softmmu ppc-softmmu sparc-softmmu x86_64-softmmu
gprof enabled     no
static build      no
SDL support       yes
SDL static link   yes