qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Re: no start on amd64 (was "Nothing happens")

From: Joshua Root
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Re: no start on amd64 (was "Nothing happens")
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:18:48 +1000

At 17:25 +0200 2005-07-31, Rudi Lippert wrote:
Looks like there really is an SDL problem. I'm not capable of writing a test
program, but I tried sdlroids. It hangs in status S+ right after starting
it.
After I found out about this, I rebuilt libsdl (Gentoo package), but it
didn't help.
What's next?

Perhaps you need to install a separate SDL development package to get the needed static libraries? I remember that being the solution to some Gentoo SDL problems which were discussed on this list in the past.

- Josh