qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Newer version of windows kqemu...

From: Ellis, Mike
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Newer version of windows kqemu...
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:07:31 -0400

Hi there...

This is probably already in the works, but just in case it hadn't been reported
yet, I think the latest versions of "windows qemu" and "windows kqemu" may be
out of sync.

Using qemu 0.7.1-3 from:

    http://qemu.dad-answers.com/download/win32/

and the latest kqemu I could find... 0.7.1-1

--

address@hidden /c/Program Files/Qemu
$ ./qemu.exe -L . linux.img

(when I go full-screen mode, I get the following error on the mingw32-shell)

Version mismatch between kqemu module and qemu (00010100 00010101) -
       disabling kqemu use

Thanks, & keep up the good (and very impressive) work.

 -- MikEE