qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Kickstart with CentOS4

From: Matt Lawrence
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Kickstart with CentOS4
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:27:34 -0500

I've given up on trying to build a disk image manually, so now I'm trying to automate the kickstart installation for CentOS4. By using an iso of the first CD and a floppy file with a ks.cfg and doing a "linux ks=floppy" at the boot screen, I can get the install to fire off. Now I would like to figure out how to get the install to start automatically without having to type anything in at the boot: prompt. Suggestions?

Matt Lawrence
"Your friendly neighborhood sysadmin"
512.351.1061 (cell)