qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] stuck mouse

From: Robert Crosbie
Subject: [Qemu-devel] stuck mouse
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:42:37 -0400

I asked this in the user group but didn't get an answer, so I figured
I would try here.

I've tried qemu 7.0, 7.1 and today's CVS under Ubuntu Hoary.  I've
tried a few CD Linux distributions such as Damn Small Linux, Puppy
Linux, MEPIS and others.  In all of the the mouse is stuck in the
centre of the screen.  The mouse buttons and scroll wheel do seem to
work.

I turned on the mouse debugging and see that the mouse events are
being generated when I attempt to move the pointer:

mouse event: 0x28
mouse event: 0x7f
mouse event: 0x81
mouse event: 0x00
... (repeated many times)
mouse event: 0x28
mouse event: 0x7f
mouse event: 0xee
mouse event: 0x00
mouse event: 0x08
mouse event: 0x2d
mouse event: 0x00
mouse event: 0x00

Has anyone else seen this problem and/or is there a solution to
getting the mouse to work?

Cheers