qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Network Performance between Win Host and Linux Guest

From: Helmut Auer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Network Performance between Win Host and Linux Guest
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:18:21 +0200

Hi Christian,

winimage.
There's also the possibility to mount the img as a volume.
But there's a catch: both qemu and winimage want the
exclusivity of the image file. :(

I already tried WinImage ( V6 and v7 ). Both are telling me: Unable to open ... Which foramt should I use for the disk ? Til now I am using the default raw image.

Bye
Helmut