qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] about qemu

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] about qemu
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:00:11 -0300

Well, as far as I can see, you're passing the RAW DEVICE NODE as the
root partition instead of the numbered partition convention.

Instead of passing root=/dev/hda, try something like root=/dev/hda1

I hope that helps.

p.s.: Next time, please, take your time to read what you're doing
before complaining to a discussion list that had nothing to do with
the problem you faced in the first place.. And, as you may or may not
have noticed, your last sentence sounded somewhat harsh...

Cheers,
A.

--
"The weakest way to solve a problem is just to solve it"-Alan Kay