qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Net - Qemu

From: Info
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Net - Qemu
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:19:17 +0200

On WinXP or Win2k3, you can build a network bridge over the host NIC adapter and multiple TAP Adapters from OpenVPN. The host IP config is done on the bridge, not on the host NIC. I do that at my home for QEMU, but I haven't testet it with more then one TAP. If you work in an MS network, there is a policy which could prevent you from bridging.

Andreas

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:53:11 -0300