qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win95 Image does not boot, how can I debug where I am g

From: Mike Swanson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win95 Image does not boot, how can I debug where I am getting stuck
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:52:15 -0700

Windows 95 (along with all the NTs, 98 and Me) is also very picky
about the hardware it's being booted from. If it's not similar to the
hardware it was installed on, it may either not boot at all or have
very strange effects during operation. Try to set up a new blank
Hardware Profile (in System Properties), then booting it into QEMU.