qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] "Issue" With non-blocking IO patch

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] "Issue" With non-blocking IO patch
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:52:54 +0400

John Coiner wrote:

I can't reproduce this. Please check two things:

1. In "block.c", the first two lines of the "bdrv_cancel_nonblock_io" function should read:

   if( bs->nbst.booted &&
       bs->nbst.state != STATE_IDLE ) {

There was a bugfix here, in the most recent version of the patch, and if you didn't have the bugfix, you'd get the error you're getting.

Yep, my patch was an older one.. Thanks for the prompt reply. Recompiling now

Regards,
Brad