qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VMWare player

From: Mike Swanson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VMWare player
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:22:50 -0700

Yeah, it barely on topic. But the .vmx files are extremely simple text
files, and qemu-img creates vmdk disk images. Yes, it's possible to
install operating systems solely withing VMware (this is the correct
spelling, btw) Player, but you cannot install VMware Tools, even with
the appropriate (windows|linux|freebsd|netware).iso file.

--
Mike