qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu and Synergy?

From: Oliver Gerlich
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu and Synergy?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:00:17 +0200

John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 18:09 +0200, Oliver Gerlich wrote:

So, any ideas here on how to easily use Qemu and Synergy? IMHO, Qemu
would greatly benefit from these features. But I don't see a way to
integrate the two programs. Do you?

Very cool. Have you talked to the developers of this software? They
probably have already given some thought to working with windowed
virtual machines, and if they haven't I bet they would be interested in
the concept.

-- John.