qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems with Zeta LiveCD

From: Christian Wiese
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems with Zeta LiveCD
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:12:49 +0200

Hello again,

I now find some little time to load and test the demo cd.
I forgot that zetaboot.img is the first track of the cd. So you need to extract the boot-floppy-file first. You can do this with isobuster for instance. With this BootImgage.img you can emulate a proper boot disk. But for one reason or another this is not the only problem. So I´m sorry to not help you any further. I simply forget how I created my BeOS/ZETA HD image :-(

Greetings,
 Chris

Ulf Magnusson wrote:

That gets me (with -fda substituted for -floppy, which isn't a valid option) an error from the QEMU BIOS that the disk is not bootable. It's too large (1.8Mb) to fit on a regular floppy anyhow.