qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Fwd: qemu

From: Wesley Parish
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Fwd: qemu
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:07:16 +1300

This was asked on my local CLUG.  Does anyone have any experience in
clustering qemu?  Any war stories, any gotchas, any hints?

Thanks

Wesley Parish

Subject: qemu
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:13
From: Steve Holdoway <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

I'm trying to build up documentation on how to get oracle up and running on
 qemu, and have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find anywhere in
 the documentation:

1. How do I build my own .img file to boot?
2. Can I run multiple qemu sessions ( so I can run clustered oracle )?

Cheers,

Steve

-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?