qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Bug report

From: Gwenole Beauchesne
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Bug report
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:03:52 +0100

Le mercredi, 2 nov 2005, à 01:00 Europe/Paris, Karl Magdsick a écrit :

gcc 4.x is known not to compile qemu, due to a register allocation bug in gcc.

It can be fixed at QEMU's level with additional patches than posted here and actually I have it working for x86 system emulation. Unfortunately, it crashes for x86_64 system emulation. I have yet to review the generated ops for 64-bit targets but this won't happen immediately, probably in two weeks...