qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] broken links on official website

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: [Qemu-devel] broken links on official website
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:09:48 -0500

The link for the QEMU Wiki from Morphix Linux doesn't work. It's been down for
half a year I believe. Is someone (I'm guessing Fabrice Bellard himself) going
to fix this?

The page with the broken link: http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/links.html

The link itself: http://am.xs4all.nl/phpwiki/index.php/Qemu

The latest copy of the web page in the Wayback Machine, if we still need it:
http://web.archive.org/web/20041012012511/http://am.xs4all.nl/phpwiki/index.php/Qemu

The FAQ section of the Morphix Wiki has been superceded by this one-page Wiki:
http://lilly.csoft.net/~jeffryj/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/FrontPage