qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: KQEmu (KDE GUI For QEMU) 0.2 pre-alpha is OUT

From: Joshua Kugler
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: KQEmu (KDE GUI For QEMU) 0.2 pre-alpha is OUT
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:03:58 -0900

On Thursday 03 November 2005 08:52, Antonio Aloisio wrote:
> Hi all! KQEmu 0.2 pre-alpha is OUT! you can download it from
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=111306

Am I the only one that thinks the name of the above project is *terribly*
confusings?  I didn't see the "KDE" part in there, and thought a new verion
of kqemu was out.  It was only after I viewed the tar.bz2 file and then went
back and re-read the e-mail that I realized what it really was.  A new name
might be recommended.

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator