qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Audio cd's in guest OS

From: Lars Roland
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Audio cd's in guest OS
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:47:32 +0100

Hi all

Is it somehow possible to pass a audio cd from a host running Linux to
the guest OS ? -

I am basiclly trying to rip a cd using itunes inside my guest OS
(Windows XP) but as audio cd's does not has a traditional filesystem
on them you cannot mount them in Linux (host OS). The: -cdrom
predicate in Qemu 0.7.2 only works if the block device contains a
mounted filesystem so I am unable to see how I can pass on an audio
cd.

Regards.

Lars Roland