qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu keyboard problems on OpenBSD

From: Dave Feustel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu keyboard problems on OpenBSD
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:32:13 -0500

I'm running Qemu 0.6.2 on OpenBSD. It emulates booting OpenSD 3.7 quite nicely.
Qemu is an amazing program that I have wanted for a long time.
The only problem I'm having at the moment is with key mappings.
I tried using the '-k en-us' option but it seems to have no effect.

Typed -> Displayed
/       ->      -
&       ->      /
etc.

Is there any easy way to fix this in the version of  qemu that I am
running or should I just start using 0.7.2? (I will have to upgrade to
OpenBSD 3.8 to use the Openbsd packaged version of 0.7.2)

Thanks,
Dave Feustel
--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,